Please click here for more information on COVID-19 health procedures in place.
Important message: Coronavirus
Please see below regarding steps we are taking are asking our patients to take in light of the Coronavirus outbreak:
Your Health and Safety are our priority:
We are incorporating the following into our routine
- Being extra careful with our hand hygiene and personal protective equipment
- Reducing the number of staff in direct contact with you
- Asking our staff to take sick leave even for a common cold
We would appreciate it if you could assist us by
- Minimising the number of people attending the appointment e.g additional siblings or friends or anyone not required in the surgery area
- Reducing any unnecessary appointments
- Rescheduling an appointment when you are UNWELL even if it is just a cold. We will take this into consideration and provide the soonest available appointment once you are well again.
If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the gov.uk website for the latest COVID-19 travel advice. You may need to call NHS 111 for further advice before making or attending your appointment.
As a team, we commit to standardise all infection control and personal protective protocols and to avoid cross contamination of any virus, to us and our patients.
Please let us know if you or a family member has travelled abroad in the last 3 weeks.
- Free consultation
- About us
- Cost and finance
- Patient information
- Patient success
Orthodontic Treatment in the Era of COVID-19
We appreciate you taking a moment to complete this COVID Questionnaire and Consent before each appointment. Thank you!